New & Returning Patient F A Q
For All Services:
All clients will be treated with the dignity, respect and compassion regardless of race, creed, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation and personal beliefs.
Emergencies are an exception. Please be aware the full amount for service will be charged for no show or same day cancellation, including the loss of a session purchased in the monthly maintenance program. A minimum of 24 hours is required for cancellation.
All information shared is held confidential and will only be shared with a healthcare professional or family member by way of expressed written consent from the client
Massage Therapy Clients:
Therapist will not over treat any client at anytime. Therapist is fully trained and certified in the area of therapeutic practice. Session rates are not pro-rated - rates are per session - not per minute.
Please come dressed in workout clothes whenever possible. Not all sessions require a full undressing and appropriate draping will always be provided. We will assess and discuss the best approach at the beginning of each session.
ACCEPTS SOME INSURANCE
Accept Insurance under American Specialty Health:
- Triwest - Community Care Program - Referral only
- Choose Health Affinity Program - Discount Program
- Discount Program for some insurances through Tivity Health
Other insurances accepted with verification of benefit:
- HSA - Health Savings Account
- Direct Med Pay Auto - only with direct approval/authorization from the paying insurance company
- Any secondary insurances/other parties insurance and Liens - to be paid in full at time of service - Courtesy billing provided
- Personal injury (home owners or commercial insurance) - only with direct approval/authorization from the paying insurance company
FOLLOW US on SOCIAL MEDIA