New & Returning Patient F A Q
- All clients will be treated with the dignity, respect and compassion regardless of race, creed, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation and personal beliefs.
- Therapist will not over treat any client at anytime. Therapist is fully trained and certified in the area of therapeutic practice. Session rates are not pro-rated - rates are per session - not per minute.
- Emergencies are an exception. Please be aware the full amount for service will be charged for no show or same day cancellation, including the loss of a session purchased in a prepaid package. A minimum of 24 hours is required for cancellation.
- Please come dressed in workout clothes whenever possible. Not all sessions require a full undressing. We will assess and discuss the best approach at the beginning of each session.
ACCEPTS SOME INSURANCE
Accept Insurance under American Specialty Health:
- ChooseHealth Affinity Program
- Seamless Accounts Benefit Plan
- Seamless Accounts Expanded Scope Benefit Plan
- Capital Blue Cross PPO Benefit Plan
- Providence Health Plan EPO Network
Other insurances accepted with verification of benefit:
- HSA - Health Savings Account / FSA - Flex Spending Account
- Direct Med Pay Auto - only with direct approval/authorization from the paying insurance company
- Any secondary insurances/other parties insurance- to be paid in full at time of service - Courtesy billing provided
- Personal injury (home owners or commercial insurance) - only with direct approval/authorization from the paying insurance company
FOLLOW US on SOCIAL MEDIA