Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
THERA-MED MASSAGE; HTTM, LLC
THERA-MED MASSAGE; HTTM, LLC
Changing lives in a meaningful way; for continuous improvement of physical freedom from pain!
The most important thing we can all do to combat this virus is boost our immune systems. While I am not a physician and I do not diagnose or prescribe anything for anyone. I can and will make recommendations for my clients health. If you have health conditions or concerns - always consult your physician before taking anything over the counter or prescribed. What I have found to be strong for health and immune are the following and I have taken these daily since March 2020 and some even longer for my autoimmune disease: Multivitamin, Vitamin D3 and Emergen-C Immune Plus.
This has been a difficult time for pain management and massage clients as well as myself as I wish nothing more than to continue to serve. In order to create an environment that is comfortable and safe for all concerned, I have made the following adjustments in the office to ensure maximum comfort and ease.
1. ALL surfaces are sprayed down with 90% rubbing alcohol and left to dry. From what I understand, this is the most effective and safest way of killing virus and bacteria that could cause sickness.
2. I have returned to 30 minutes between clients. I ask that clients do not show up early to ensure that previous client has left the space for social distancing purposes. I will lock front door for each session to ensure we are not overlapping clients in my small space.
3. All linens are laundered in HOT water with non scented antimicrobial detergent (normal practice).
4. One day (24 hours) prior to appointment, your reminder will have a COVID-19 pre-screen, Our appointment is confirmed when you check that you agree and confirm to the terms of the form.
5. I too will be monitoring myself with daily temperature and monitoring myself in terms of symptoms.
6. I am providing hand towels for the restrooms so that you do not have to touch the door handles and are able to wash and dry your hands thoroughly.
7. I have hand sanitizer pump available at the water table where hand towels and bathroom keys are located. I spray the bathroom keys with alcohol between each client.
8. Payments are mostly contactless, I will wipe my phone (payments made thru) with alcohol wipes between each client. I do not need to touch your debit/credit card for your comfort.
9. I have made changes to packages. I have monthly maintenance programs for new clients and existing clients can pay per visit or per month at their agreed rate.
10. Schedule modifications are now lifted with the exception of weekends. I am closed for the most part though special occasional accommodations can and will be made based on my vacation/sick time.
Finally, My goal is to serve my clients with the highest level of integrity and skill that I have and I continue to seek new education and ways to serve at the highest level possible. It is always most important to me that my clients feel and are safe and their goals are achieved. I am present and I am witness to others life transformations. It is important to have open and clear communication during all transactions so that we are each left feeling good about our experience together. I look forward to seeing you and working with you as you become ready to receive massage.
Please join me at
Be safe, aware and prepared!