PRACTICE POLICY AND EXPECTATION
Please read in full prior to scheduling your appointment - Practice Policies are enforced
- All clients will be treated with the dignity, respect and compassion regardless of race, creed, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation and personal beliefs.
- Therapist will only treat clients within their scope of practice. Therapist will refer client to a specialist for treatments outside the scope of practice of the therapist.
- Therapist will not over treat any client at anytime.
- Therapist is fully trained and certified in the area of therapeutic practice.
- Clients who no show or cancel the same day will be charged for full amount of the session. If client has purchased a package or Groupon the session will be forfeited.
- For daily deals such as Groupon, only 1 may be purchased for self. The groupon is purchase 1 plus 1 gift. The balance will be due at time of service if two or more have been purchased.
- All services are to be paid for prior to service. Appointments will not be confirmed until pre-payment is made.
- Unless treatment can be provided with client clothed, the client will be fully and properly draped at all times with the only the area being treated exposed.
- Thera-Med Massage; HTTM, LLC is a legitimate therapeutic and medical massage practice and does not offer sexual services, acts or favors to its clients. Thera-Med Massage; HTTM, LLC will always treat clients in a respectful and appropriate manner. Sexual misconduct is not tolerated.
- All linens will be clean and freshly laundered and changed between each client.
will have current licenses from the Arizona State Board of Massage Therapy.
- All client information is kept confidential as required by HIPAA Rules and Standards. Client information is kept locked at all time when not in use. Only the client, or the parent or legal guardian of an underage client, may request information be shared for forwarded, such as to a health care professional through a signed medical/document release consent.
- Client records are kept for a period of seven years as set forth by law. After that time they are properly destroyed.
- Thera-Med Massage; HTTM, LLC will work with you, your health care professional, and your family members and/or care giver in developing a treatment plan which is geared towards your specific personal and medical needs. It is our goal to provide our clients with the latest techniques and protocols developed through research and evidence based massage, in their treatment plan development.